Spell Check ...

Brandon Gohsman brandon at squareonedesign.com
Wed Jan 30 08:44:08 CST 2002

Matt,

I sent your idea to Lin and Mike, the partners here at Square One, to see if
they are interested. If they aren't, I am going to have to berate them.

Here is a problem, however, that I constantly have to deal with: We don't
host anything ourselves. Because of this, we don't have administrative
access to any of the web servers that our sites end up on. This can make
installing a Perl module more of a political issue than a semantic one. Any
suggestions on how to get around this sort of ilk?

Thanks,

Brandon Gohsman
Square One Design
560 5th Street NW, Suite 301