Spell Check ...

matthew_heusser at mcgraw-hill.com matthew_heusser at mcgraw-hill.com
Mon Jan 28 11:11:43 CST 2002

  Gee Al, you really should like, come to meetings and stuff.

  At the meeting, someone said it was worth 300 man-hours
of effort.  I figured I'd see if  they'd pay $500.00.  :-)

  For that matter, I then wanted to give 80% of the proceeds
to GR.PM, mostly because I knew it wasn't worth that much.
Still, free books and lunches are like, cool and stuff.

  But, even if I downloaded a module from CPAN and installed
it, I'd charge a one hour fee.  Hence the remaining 20%.  (Most
enterprises still need to pay somebody to FTP and download
and call the script.)

  Besides that, note that I admitted I'd do it for free.  The point
was not to get $$$, the point was to write a package in Perl
and then show the GR.PM's how to write packages in Perl.
Last time I checked, that was our mission.  So it's redundant.
So what?

  Make sense?

Matt H.