APM: intro and regrets

Art Hostmark ahostmark at merlin.photonet.com
Tue Mar 19 06:30:15 CST 2002

Hi there,

My name is Art I am a System Admin for a dot com presently.  I have been
using perl for various things for about 4 maybe 5 years now.  I was
involved with a Perl Mongers group in Colorado before I moved here so
was glad to hear about a group forming here.

I am on your mailing list now and will be following what is going on.  I
probably will not be able to make your first meeting, my wife has a
standing meeting on Thursdays so I have to stay home with our daughter.
In the future the best times for me for meetings would be Monday,
Tuesdays (sometimes), or Friday.

Keep in touch.

Art
--
 <<<Plaigarized from the Net>>>
 We need somebody who can work independently and