APM: Frederick Perl Mongers first meeting :-)

Duncan McGreggor oubiwann at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 18:37:22 CST 2002

It looks like we are going to have our first meeting ar Wag's on Thurday
night! We are bringing cameras, love of perl, and senses of humor.

The as yet fetal home page (updated often) is here:
http://frederick.pm.org
with directions to Wag's (-:

I have talked to a professional perl coder (Everyone, meet David
Bradford - David, Everyone), and though he cannot make the first
meeting, he will be giving us a little talk and info on References in
perl (per request of Jason) at our second meeting.

Again, if you would like to subscribe to our humble little PerlMongers'
mail list, send a message to majordomo at hfb.pm.org with the body
containing "subscribe frederick"... doing so will keep you well informed
and entertained.

Hope to see you there!

Duncan McGreggor