APM: intro and regrets

Duncan McGreggor oubiwann at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 17:32:18 CST 2002

Hey Art :-) Thanks for playing!

He brings up a point I have been thinking about: as our numbers grow,
not everyone is going to be able to make on particular day. Perhaps we
should have two meetings a month, one the week after the first one - a
repeat, as it were. We'd just need one person to go over what was
discussed, important points, etc.

Thoughts?