[Edinburgh-pm] Coming to Edinburgh

Christopher Yocum cyocum at gmail.com
Fri May 6 00:44:53 PDT 2016

Hi Dave,

Apologies for the late reply.  I see you have already made plans with
Aaron.  The second of June should be fine.  If you are in that area,
Bert's Bar is close by and good but I haven't been there in a few
years.

Let me know what you think and if anyone has any other suggestions,
please drop them here.

Chris