[Edinburgh-pm] Coming to Edinburgh

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Tue May 3 03:33:25 PDT 2016

Quoting Aaron Crane <perl at aaroncrane.co.uk>:

> Dave Cross <dave at dave.org.uk> wrote:
>> Our annual trip to Edinburgh is approaching. We'll be there from 27 May to 3
>> Jun.
>>
>> Looks like we'll just miss your May meeting, so I was hoping you be open to
>> the idea of an extra meeting. Perhaps on Thurs 2nd June?
>
> Hi, Dave. It'd be great to see you both, as always. However, there's a
> chance I'll be away from Sunday 29th, so (selfishly speaking), Friday
> 27th or Saturday 28th would work better for me :-)

Well, there's no law that says we have to see you on the same date as
the rest of the Mongers.

We'll be in our room by about 8pm on Friday 27th. We were planning to
find somewhere to eat near the Edinburgh Residence (Melville St,
William St, somewhere like that). We'd be happy to see you.

Alternatively. tradition has it that we have lunch at the King's Wark
in Leith on Saturday - after walking there along the Water of Leith.
Would you care to join us then for either the walk or the lunch.

Plans are flexible though.

Dave...