DCPM: RE: quest for comments

Matthew Browning M.Browning at plymouth.ac.uk
Wed May 29 06:29:36 CDT 2002

| It was to do with select not being in a form?

That`s a funny thing because the validator does not seem to require that
a <select> is part of a <form> but I do reckon it should be since for
other items that are inherently <form> elements, notably the <input>
family this is required.

I could put a form around all four of the <div>s.   In case you are
wondering, I am anticipating navigation from that bit working from a
Javascript function associated with an OnChange event for the <select>
boxes.

MB