DCPM: RE: quest for comments

Matthew Browning M.Browning at plymouth.ac.uk
Thu May 30 03:37:20 CDT 2002

Right.  I won`t bore the world by posting about this again until I`ve
sorted out some groovy functionality but I have taken on board the
comments received so far and made some alterations.

Also introduced the table kludge to make Netscape happy.

The picture in the right hand column was done by Mrs B. last night when
I was making tea :)

Content is obviously the issue here:  if I understand correctly there
are six people reading this (one of whom is me).  I reckon a good start
would be if everyone could submit just one (more if you like) item for
inclusion in, say, the next couple of weeks.  That would be a pretty
good starting point, no?

Hopefully any submissioons will be somehow related to Perl (unlike my
posts - won`t do it again).

MB