[columbus.pm] scheduling.

Jason Alexander alexande at cob.ohio-state.edu
Fri May 5 16:47:27 CDT 2000

I would find it hard to change the meeting time.  We chose 7pm on the
first thursday in late 1999.  Opensource schedules meetings at random
convenient times.  I will try to provide the summary of the meetings
that you miss, though!

I MIGHT possibly be able to move the OSU campus meeting, which meets on
the 3rd thurs. of each month, but it took me more than a month to get it
worked out as it is.  If enough people want things changed, we could see
what can be arranged.

THe meeting at the Smith Bros. Hardware Building was probably not easy
to schedule in, and I don't like change any more than a 100 year blind
man likes being moved to a new house. =)  Well, I don't really dislike
it that much.

On a different topic - anyone have any idea which 2-way radios are
better than others?

--Jason
To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org