[columbus.pm] Meeting schedule (someone to lead the meeting)

Jason Alexander alexande at cob.ohio-state.edu
Tue May 30 16:36:56 CDT 2000

Is everyone still interested in meeting this coming Thursday?

FTP access to the columbus.pm.org site, which is hosted by www.pm.org,
may be down. I cannot connect to update the pages at the moment.  If we
meet on Thursday, I won't be able to attend because I have to leave
town.  I have been working on a java project for a few weeks, so my perl
is rusty anyway.  What kind of meeting schedule would you like for the
summer?

Does anyone want to do a presentation or lead a discussion of any sort?
The two people that help out the most have final exams this week or next
week, so it's pretty quiet.

The meeting is basically at 7pm. at our regularly scheduled place:

June 1, 2000 (7 p.m.)

Smith Brothers Hardware Building
Second Floor
580 North Fourth Street
Columbus, OH

-Jason
To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org