[Chicago-talk] my $self = shift; return $self if not wantarray; #of contractors

tiger peng tigerpeng2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 15:56:56 PST 2005

Hi Perl guys,

my $self return to the job market from the 'C' too.

I have 9 years IT experience (5 years at Chicago in
marketing and financial industry with heavily using
Perl/ksh for Data Warehouse).

I am looking for Perl, Shell Scripts and/or data
warehouse jobs.
If any of you know a good position, I'd be happy to
send my complete resume to you.

Thanks in advance,
Ge Peng