[Chicago-talk] my $self = shift; return $self if not wantarray; #of contractors

Jason Gessner jason at multiply.org
Fri Nov 18 19:02:57 PST 2005

Howdy all.

Performics is still hiring for perl positions for next year.

http://www.performics.com/our_company_files/careers.htm#perl

We are a leading Search Engine and Affiliate Marketing company
and push perl pretty hard in a high volume environment.

If anyone has any questions, please drop me a line.

-jason gessner
     jason at multiply.org