[Charlotte.PM] Meeting date & merging

Mike Walker mike.walker at napkindrawing.com
Tue Feb 19 10:50:29 PST 2008

Does anyone want to get together this week (Third thursday is the day
after tomorrow) ?

William, in response to your email below:

    1. PHP People - Sounds like a good idea

    2. Meeting date moved to 4th Weds - Sounds like a great idea,
    and I'd be interested in attending Raleigh PM meetings. I'm
    game for carpooling as well.

Also, just to put this on peoples' radar, one of the CouchDB developers
will be in Charlotte off and on during March. The PHP people might be
interested as he developed the PHP interface for CouchDB. I'd be
interested in either setting up a q&a session or a more informal,
beer-based, meeting with him:

http://jan.prima.de/~jan/plok/archives/118-CouchDB-Presentation-Marathon.html

Cheers,
Mike