[Charlotte.PM] Meeting date & merging

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Fri Feb 15 09:53:56 PST 2008

Hey mongers,

As I've mentioned in a previous message, we've been working with CPCC to
have a meeting space with spacious seating, projector and connectivity.
We now have the 3rd Thursday reserved.

However, I've also been talking with Tyler of MODE Visual who is heading
up the PHP group. They have about the same number of members on their
mailing list and the same number of attendees at their meetings. They
are meeting on Wednesdays.

So, I'm looking at a couple of possibilities:

1. Join up with the PHP group for our meetings - I think combining the
groups would create more energy and hopefully more attendees. It would
also provide a larger pool of potential speakers and topics.

2. Move our meeting dates to the 4th Wednesday - Moving our meeting
would allow us to attend the Raleigh PM meeting and vice versa.

Please give me your feedback.

Thanks,
William

--
Knowmad Technologies - Web Site Development & Programming
W: http://www.knowmad.com | E: william at knowmad.com
P: 704.343.9330 | http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/williammckee