[Charlotte.PM] January Perl Mongers Meeting - Thursday, January 19th at 7:00pm

diona@studio12a.com diona at studio12a.com
Thu Jan 19 08:47:04 PST 2006

Hi all Charlotte Perl Mongers,

I hope you're planning to join us this evening at our new meeting location
on Queens University campus! I'm looking foward to seeing the Queens
University campus and discussing Dada Mail, Movable Type, WebGUI and
Kwiki.

If you haven't looked at Movable Type in a while, you may be surprised by
it's features including Localization, editable object-oriented perl code,
PHP support, even more plugins and compatibility with XHTML. Six Apart is
really doing a great job on their software and company! Last year, Six
Apart acquired Live Journal and Yahoo recently came on board as a hosting
partner for MT3. And to think...all this from two web developers, Mena and
Ben Trott, who now own a profitable open-source software development
company. More info: http://www.sixapart.com

Dada Mail is also a very handy tool for Newsletters and mailing lists. It
takes less than 5 minutes to set up and also has plugins and extensions.
If you handle newsletters, Dada Mail has some great features you don't
want to miss out on. More information on Dada Mail is at
http://mojo.skazat.com/features

Looking forward to seeing you this evening!

Best regards,

Diona