[Charlotte.PM] Last night's meeting and Dada Mail

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Fri Jan 20 05:25:51 PST 2006

Hello Perl Mongers,

Last night we had a great meeting as we took a look at several
out-of-the-box Perl solutions. I think doing a recap on this topic later
in the year would definitely be worthwhile. There are several other apps
such as Kwiki, CVSMonitor, RT, NMS scripts and more that we didn't have
a chance to cover. Thanks to Queens University for hosting us.

Before the meeting, I was talking about a Dada Mail bug that I had just
tracked down earlier in the day. I wrote a message to Justin, the lead
developer, and received the following response from him (where will you
get a patch from a commercial vendor at 9:15pm at night on the same day
you reported the issue?!).

Cheers,
William

----- Forwarded message from "Dada Mail (Justin Simoni)" <dada at skazat.com> -----