[Charlotte.PM] January Perl Mongers Meeting - Thursday, January 19th at 7:00pm

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Wed Jan 18 22:31:30 PST 2006

Hello Charlotte Perl Mongers,

I just wanted to confirm that we are meeting at Queens University on
Thursday evening at 7:00pm.  We hope to see you there! If you know that
you'll be attending, drop me a line: <a
href="mailto:william at knowmad.com?subject=RSVP January meeting">RSVP</a>

Original message with directions follows.

Thanks,
William

  * Moveable Type - a blogging tool
  * Kwiki - a wiki
  * WebGUI - a content management system and web application framework

This month we'll be meeting at the Queens University campus in Myers Park.
There is a link below with driving directions to help you find the school. We
will be meeting in Dana 302 which is building #3 on Selwyn Ave. Enter through
the Sykes building (#31). There will be signs to direct you to the room.

Parking can be hard to find so it is advisable to carpool. You can park across
the street in the lot attached to the white house. Please do not park at the
church or park in no parking zones along the street.

        See you at the meeting,
        William McKee

  What: January Perl Mongers Meeting

  When: Thursday January 19th, 7:00 pm

  Where: Queens University
         Dana #302
         1900 Selwyn Ave

         Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1900+selwyn+ave,+charlotte,+nc&btnG=Search&ll=35.190364,-80.830536&spn=0.01438,0.043259
         Driving Directions: http://www.queens.edu/queens/about/directions.asp
         Campus Map: http://www.queens.edu/pdf/upload/queens/CampusMap.pdf

For more information, contact William McKee at william at knowmad.com or by
phone at (704) 343-9330. You can also visit our web site at
http://charlotte.pm.org.

--
Knowmad Services Inc.
http://www.knowmad.com