[Buffalo-pm] A Seriously OT Question

Joshua Johnson joshpauljohnson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 18:00:16 PDT 2010

Hands down. Schwabels. Best beef on weck. Not too far off the 90.

On Jul 2, 2010 8:21 PM, "James E Keenan" <jkeen at verizon.net> wrote:

Let's suppose that someone is on a motor trip between upstate New York and
Ontario, or perhaps between the Midwest and upstate New York.

Ms. Someone is therefore driving through or past Buffalo.

Ms. Someone is on a tight schedule, but is hungry.

Where are there locations where Ms. Someone can pull off the highway (I-90,
I-190, Peace Bridge, etc.) and sample classic Buffalo cuisine?

Apart, say, from the Anchor Bar?

Someplace where Ms. Someone can, perhaps, get a nice beef on wick.

(I was in this position last week on my way back from YAPC but, alas, did
not think of posing the question soon enough.)

kid51