[Buffalo-pm] A Seriously OT Question

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Fri Jul 2 17:21:40 PDT 2010

Let's suppose that someone is on a motor trip between upstate New
York and Ontario, or perhaps between the Midwest and upstate New York.

Ms. Someone is therefore driving through or past Buffalo.

Ms. Someone is on a tight schedule, but is hungry.

Where are there locations where Ms. Someone can pull off the highway
(I-90, I-190, Peace Bridge, etc.) and sample classic Buffalo cuisine?

Apart, say, from the Anchor Bar?

Someplace where Ms. Someone can, perhaps, get a nice beef on wick.

(I was in this position last week on my way back from YAPC but, alas,
did not think of posing the question soon enough.)

kid51