[Buffalo-pm] Going to Toronto Thursday?

Kevin Christopher bpm at binarymojo.net
Tue Mar 23 15:50:42 CST 2004

The next meeting of the Toronto Perl Mongers - Topic: "Pair Programming" -
will be held this Thursday, the 25th. (More info at to.pm.org or see my
post a couple of weeks ago about this in the mailing list archives
http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/buffalo-pm/2004-March/000134.html). As I said
in my original post, I agree to do the driving and take up to three other
people in my car. So far, only one person got back to me to say that they
will definitely go: that means there's still two seats in my car available
for anyone else who'd like to go. We would have to leave by 4:00 p.m. from
UB or my place of work here in Amherst, and we would be back in Buffalo by
11:00-11:30 p.m.

***If you can make it, please respond by tomorrow afternoon, latest.***

-Kevin