[Buffalo-pm] Pittsburgh Recruiter Looking for Perl/Shell Scripting Contractor

Kevin Christopher bpm at binarymojo.net
Tue Mar 23 16:49:16 CST 2004

Dirk Carney from Premier Technologies in Pittsburgh e-mailed me asking if
anyone on our list would be interested in the contract job described
below. If so, you can find his contact info at the bottom of this e-mail,
and definitely tell him you found out about this job lead through the
Buffalo Perl Mongers list.  -Kevin.

Job description:

Perl/Shell Scripting Contractor in Pittsburgh, PA.

Details/Requirements:

- BS Degree in Information Systems or related field.
- 2-4 years in application development

WORK RELATED SKILLS:
- ANT & LDAP
- Must be proficient in writing scripts (both Shell & Perl)
- Ability to look at existing scripts and automate them
- Must be able to communicate well and have people skills
- Need little or no supervision.
- Java experience would be a plus.

Please email or fax your resume to:
Dirk Carney