[Buffalo-pm] X-Term Interface Application...

Jim Brandt cbrandt at buffalo.edu
Wed Feb 4 07:25:48 CST 2004

Depending on how involved you want to get, you could look into Curses.
Curses is the old-style user interface design tool that produces
terminal-based applications like the email-reader pine.

Of course, there are several Perl modules providing hooks into the
native curses stuff on your system. Go to the search.cpan.org home page
and click User Interfaces. You'll see Curses on the results page.

You could also go one page further by clicking on the 'Term' link at
the top of the User Interfaces page. There are a ton of modules there
also.