[Buffalo-pm] X-Term Interface Application...

Robert Raux robert_raux at fastmail.fm
Wed Feb 4 10:24:05 CST 2004

Dan,

I'm a little confused as to what you want. If you're looking for an
interesting way to output data you are storing in the same structure,
but outputing it repeatedly, take a look at the perl "format" keyword.
perldoc -f format

If you're looking to do something like the "top" utility in unix, where
you keep updating the structure on the same screen, definitely look at
Jim suggestion of the Curses library.  I have used it basically before
and it was rather straightforward. (Just remember you need curses
installed on the system as a dependency for any curses module).

Cheers,
Rob