[Buffalo-pm] X-Term Interface Application...

Daniel Magnuszewski dmagnuszewski at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 01:19:28 CST 2004

Mongers,

Here's my question: I need to create a table that will hold different data values (essentially a matrix) that will have a static size of 16 X 16. This will be viewed through a UNIX X-Term window. What I want, is to be able to have the data be dynamic, but still maintain the structure of my table throughout. The structure I'm looking for is something like (for those of you who are familiar with) running the mysql command:

SELECT * FROM table;

from the command line. I've looked quickly at printf(), but was hoping that perhaps there was a better way, a more interesting way, or perhaps someone has already done something of this nature.

Please send me your thoughts/suggestions. Thanks!

-Dan

P.S - Kevin, the meeting time/date sounds good to me. I'm not opposed to having it at UB, but it really doesn't make a difference to me if we can get projectors at Higher Grounds. I will most likely conjure up something Perl to talk about as well.