[Buffalo-pm] November 13th Buffalo Perl Mongers Meeting

Robert Raux robert_raux at fastmail.fm
Mon Nov 10 18:36:16 CST 2003

So is there any interest in anyone presenting anything this Thursday?  I
will definately be there and look forward to talking about at least
something!  Hopefully a few people will come forward with a couple of
suggestions (10 min presentation with some printouts would be grand).

I look forward to hearing some ideas before thursday night.

Rob