[Buffalo-pm] one liner

Jim Brandt cbrandt at buffalo.edu
Wed Jun 18 10:15:02 CDT 2003

Sounds like a good idea to me. Might be worth some web searches to see
if there are some other one-liner tips or lists out there to start from
or expand on.

The following is a footnote to the one-liner section in "Programming
Perl".

"These types of scripts are often referred to as "one-liners".  If you
ever end up hanging out with other Perl programmers, you'll find that
some of us are quite fond of creating intricate one-liners.  Perl has
occasionally been maligned as a write-only language because of these
shenanigans."

So, no shenanigans! :)

Jim