[Buffalo-pm] one liner

Jesse L Farinacci jlf27 at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Wed Jun 18 08:35:52 CDT 2003

hey guys--since i can't make it to the meetings as i'm not in buffalo
for the time being i have been trying to replace my usual exposure to
others using perl..  perhaps to increase traffic, and provide more
website content, we could start up a weekly thing on the list serv:
'one-liner of the week'  ??  i'll contribute something i like to use,
and have actually made it an alias on my shell ('pinc') because it's
just cool :-)

  perl -e 'print join("\n", @INC), "\n";'

i can't recall seeing this anywhere, but if someone else has seen this
on another site i may have witnessed it but can not remember.  cheers,

-jlf

--
 print "Just Another Perl Hacker.";