[Buffalo-pm] RIT & Rochester Perl Mongers

John Resig phytar at csh.rit.edu
Wed Jun 18 12:12:14 CDT 2003

Hello all,

I've been watching the Buffalo PM group for a while now - unfortunately, I
haven't been able to attend any of the meeting thus far.

I currently go to school at RIT - and am an active Perl developer. I'm in
the process of taking control of the Rochester PM group (it has been dead
for a couple years now) and bringing it back to life. Now - when this
happens - I would like to work very closely with your group in
coordinating meetings and events, because I feel that we could work really
well together (being in such close proximity).

Additionally, at RIT, I'm a member of the Computer Science House. We have
a large contingent of members who are interested in Perl/are interested in
learning (which is a good thing). I'm hoping that once the school year
starts up in the fall I'll be able to convince a couple people to make
the drive over to one of your meetings. I look forward to hearing from you
soon.

John Resig
phytar at csh.rit.edu
http://csh.rit.edu/~phytar/