[Belfast-pm] [ANNOUNCE] Birmingham Technical Meeting - Wednesday 25th May 2005

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Fri May 20 06:34:07 PDT 2005

On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 05:30:13PM +0100, Barbie wrote:
> Talks:
>
> * TBA [Marc Kerr]

OK, as it stand RIGHT NOW, my wife isn't really that well, and couple
that with her attempt to re-enter the workplace, is taking its toll on
her.

It is dependant on her actually getting better if I can go to Brum in
the end. Really, I don't want to go to Addenbrooke's again. Ever.

Still, if she gets better, youse shall be regalled of tales of
conspiracy, subterfuge, cunning and guile.

Oh, and if I do the expanded version in Braga, then yes, I *will* be
wearing a tinfoil hat. Not just the one I used for talking in Paris
covered in tinfoil. Oh no. One of my real ones I use everyday.

m.

/ What about me? Well, I'll find someone \
| Who is not going cheap in the sales. A |
| nice little housewife Who'll give me a |
| steady life And won't keep going off   |
\ the rails                              /
     \
      \
             ,;;;;;;;,
            ;;;;;;;;;;;,