[Belfast-pm] Birmingham Technical Meeting - Menu

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Mon May 23 08:30:14 PDT 2005

For those coming along to our shindig on Wednesday, just to remind you that you can pre-order food for the evening. As there are going to be quite a few of us, it helps for the venue to know they have enough food in for us.

Food is available until 8pm, however we are planning to eat before the talks, which will start about 7.30pm. A menu is available [1] (now in PNG format for those having problems with the TIFF file). If you would like to order food, please let me know your order and roughly what time you plan to get there, by lunchtime on Tuesday 24th May. Most of us normally get there from 6pm onwards, but should be able to eat earlier if you want to.

  Menu - http://birmingham.pm.org/docs/technical/oneills_menu.png

Times for the evening we are planning for are:

* food available: 6.00-7.30pm
* talks: 7.30-9.30pm
* pub closes: 11pm

See you there.