Tomorrow night's meeting

Tony Bowden tony at kasei.com
Mon Oct 1 08:02:44 CDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 11:48:21AM +0100, Stray Toaster wrote:
> And what we need to know is:
> 1.  Is there a coke machine?

No. But there is a chocolate machine. Of sorts. There isn't really
much machinery involved in it. It's more a chocolate box. Which obviously
isn't a box made out of chocolate, no more than a chocolate machine is a
machine made out of chocolate, or a coke machine is a machine made out
of coke. Dolls, on the other hand, are a different matter entirely.

> 1a. Is it subsidised? :-)

No. But you're helping some charity or other. Somehow. I think. Like
the water. Which is hot as well as cold. So be careful which side you get
your water from. There's a sign to tell you this. But you have to be 2ft
tall to see it. Or bent over very weirdly.

> 2.  How do we get in?

I would suggest the door. The more adventurous amongst you could try
the windows. But I doubt there will be any SAS recruiters present to
be impressed.

> Is there a buzzer?

Is this a philosphical question? Like "Is there a God"?

> 3.  Is the time still the same?

This question would have been much more impressive without the first 'the'.

> 4.  There were more, but not really relevant. Oh, that isn't a question

This is the last statement of this email.