Tomorrow night's meeting

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Mon Oct 1 08:26:44 CDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 02:02:44PM +0100, Tony Bowden wrote:

> of coke. Dolls, on the other hand, are a different matter entirely.

OK, after having snorted bangers, mash and onion gravy out my nose while
reading this, I have to ask:

What is a doll machine? (The only things that did cross my mind over
this aren't, erm, suitable for family viewing.)

> > 3.  Is the time still the same?
>
> This question would have been much more impressive without the first 'the'.

But then, the obvious knee-jerk reaction to that would be 'no, it isn't
the same.' Then I think a bit....and say, 'yes, it is the same' then I
decide to say neither, as I can feel my blood pressure rising, and I
want to finish my bangers n mash.

m.