Tomorrow night's meeting

Stephen McCullough swm at swmcc.com
Mon Oct 1 05:57:34 CDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 11:48:21AM +0100, Stray Toaster wrote:

Hi,

> > UNITE Solutions have very kindly offered us the use of
> > their meeting room for tomorrow night's meeting.
> >
> > Their address is:
> >
> > UNITE Solutions Limited
> > Edgewater Road
> > Belfast BT3 9JQ
> >
> > This is in the harbour industrial estate and not in the
> > centre of town.
>
> Being on a bike, I can't offer anyone a lift. So there might be those
> who need one. Can some soul offer these lost boys help?

I can offer ppl lifts. However I can only hold three ppl comfortably
as I have a shitty Corsa. So if anyone wants a lift email me.

--
Stephen McCullough                              http://www.swmcc.com

What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, then this scum that ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day. And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. And then they would fear you.

The Godfather (1972)