Tomorrow night's meeting

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Mon Oct 1 05:48:21 CDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 11:42:10AM +0100, Karen Pauley wrote:
> Hi,
>

> UNITE Solutions have very kindly offered us the use of
> their meeting room for tomorrow night's meeting.
>
> Their address is:
>
> UNITE Solutions Limited
> Edgewater Road
> Belfast BT3 9JQ
>
> This is in the harbour industrial estate and not in the
> centre of town.

Being on a bike, I can't offer anyone a lift. So there might be those
who need one. Can some soul offer these lost boys help?

And what we need to know is:

1.  Is there a coke machine?
1a. Is it subsidised? :-)
2.  How do we get in? Is there a buzzer? (I suppose this is obvious when
I arrive)
3.  Is the time still the same? (7pm? 7.30pm?)
4.  There were more, but not really relevant. Oh, that isn't a question

m.