On GUI Development tools. . .

Philip D. prdugan at aurora.alaska.com
Tue Nov 16 10:46:05 CST 1999

Sounds cool I'll have to try that one. In my current situation I have to
develop alot of perl code for NT platforms as well as multiple UNIX
platforms. One neat tool I ran across for NT was the programmers notpad. It
basically color codes like MS VC or VB for HTML, PERL, SQL, JAVA, etc... and
also has a built in hex editor.
Two other neat things, it allows you to save your code in the color coded
format to HTML which makes GREAT examples of perl code, and allows you to
print with full line numbers and formatting, which is great for hardcopy
backups of your code (I know I know... where's the paperless environment...)

Check it out : http://www.alternate.demon.co.uk/pn/

Philip Dugan