On GUI Development tools. . .

corliss at alaskapm.org corliss at alaskapm.org
Tue Nov 16 02:10:54 CST 1999

Since we're talking about GUI tools, I thought I'd let you know about
something I caught wind of in the latest Perl Journal:  ptkdb.  If you're
looking for a good Perl debug tool that allows you to set break points, step
into code, browse the entire loaded coded tree, and watch expression values,
this is it.

I mean it--I *love* this tool, and have been using the hell out of it ever
since downloading it.  You can even use it in web development--everytime the
handler is called, it'll pop up a Perl/Tk debugger that you can use to step
through the transaction. . .

:-)  Very cool. . .

	--Arthur Corliss
	  Perl Monger/Alaska Perl Mongers