Conference in Cloud and online meeting technology

Timm Murray tmurray at wumpus-cave.net
Wed May 27 17:12:16 PDT 2020

I gave OBS a try on Windows for a Zoom presentation.  Since they got a
bunch of extra scrutiny over security recently, they started denying taking
video sources from unsigned drivers.  That includes the OBS plugin that
presents itself as a webcam to the rest of the system.

That was about a month ago, so not sure if it's been worked out.