Conference in Cloud and online meeting technology

Michael Conrad mconrad at intellitree.com
Tue May 26 07:36:17 PDT 2020

On 5/26/2020 7:57 AM, James E Keenan via yapc wrote:
> Also, slide layout and typography:  What have people found works best
> over Zoom?  My impression so far is that I can get away with my normal
> fonts in my slides -- but that if I go share my terminal, the font,
> font size and background color need to be chosen more carefully than
> usual.
>
> What have people learned with respect to sharing your screen, both in
> slides and in terminal?

I'm not presenting this year, but the WebSocket slide technology I
invented for last year's talk would be a great way to give people a high
quality view of slides.  It's a long ways from being ready for public
consumption, but if someone wants to attempt using it I'd be happy to
advise.

https://github.com/nrdvana/wide-world-of-websockets/tree/master/slides

-Mike