Arrival Dinner - *tap* *tap* Is this thing on?

Gloria Wall gloria at wall.org
Wed Jun 12 09:06:52 PDT 2019

Larry and I usually attend either the Arrival Dinner or the Alt Arrival
Dinner, depending.  Larry has a lot of food restrictions--wheat, eggs,
seafood, tomato, and now dairy!  So sometimes the Alt Dinner seems like a
better fit.  But if no Dinner plans get made by anyone else, we'll probably
gather some people and go somewhere, since we will have already been there
since Saturday.  But we would prefer someone with local knowledge to make
suggestions.

--Gloria Wall