Board Game Night

Brent Laabs bslaabs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 03:17:10 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Just want to remind you to bring your board games to this year's YAPC if
you're interested in playing them at a BoF session -- otherwise it's
potluck with what everyone else has brought.

It looks like someone else has arranged a session on Sunday night at 7PM.
But traditionally we also play games on Tuesday night, a.k.a. Bad Movie
Night.  So if the movies get a little too bad, I'll be there with a few
games.

If you bring games with cardboard parts in checked luggage, be sure to put
a plastic bag around the games.  I learned this the hard way when a large
thunderstorm swept over my  layover in Houston.

So please, feel free to come play with us.  I made a wiki page here if you
want to sign up or list games you're bringing -- all completely optional:
https://github.com/perlconference/tpc-2018-slc/wiki/Board-Game-Night-BOF

Labster