arrivals dinner question

Brian Mielke bbmielke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 20:00:36 PDT 2018

I spoke with the Bayou and discussed the situation with them.  They do not take reservations, but they can be prepared for a large party to show up at 630-7pm on Sunday night.  I said 10-20 and that was pretty vague to them, so I said I would let them know when I got a more solid count.  I also asked them about special instructions for people from other countries or out of state, since this place is required to card everyone by Utah law.  Everyone will need either a US drivers license or a foreign passport.  They iterated even Canadians would need to have a passport and not just their drivers license. This place does have a full bar so we can order drinks while waiting for tables if necessary.

It sounds like the Bayou may work for us with a little bit of flexibility for a party up to about 20 in size.  Should I go ahead and just start updating the wiki and asking for a head count for the Bayou?  If we get over 20 people to sign up, I can try to call up some other places too such as Charlie Chows.

Thanks,

Brian