(Public) transportation to Amusement parks and Kennedy Space Center

Mark Allen mrallen1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 07:31:59 PDT 2016

A car rental is going to be your best bet.
There **are** public transit buses that go to and from all the parks but with respect to Disney specifically, there are so many different entrances/exits and parks (Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Adventure, Animal Park, Epcot, etc, etc) that the buses tend to follow a single corridor and don't visit all the properties.
Disney runs shuttle buses between parks but you pretty much have to be a guest at one of the property hotels to use them.
KSC is about an hour's drive on the tollroad that connects Orlando to Cocoa Beach. As far as I'm aware, there's no direct transit options from Orlando to KSC.