get more hotel rooms

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Mon May 26 15:10:03 PDT 2014

On 05/26/2014 10:14 AM, Adam Prime wrote:

> This has been discussed in IRC, but unfortunately not relayed to the
> mailing list or other attendees. The following is a paraphrase of what
> was said there, it's entirely possible that I may have got something
> wrong or left things out.
>
> peregrin talked to the hotel and we're already substantially over the
> original allotment of rooms. The hotel is actually pretty busy during
> YAPC and they are now saying that they can't extend the allocation any
> further.

well, i booked a room at the regular rate so they have rooms. they just
don't want to sell them cheaply.

it looks like i come without my wife so i am up for sharing a room from
sunday night to friday. if you are interested drop me a line. i will put
this on the wiki and repost with a proper subject.

thanx,

Uri Guttman - The Perl Hunter
The Best Perl Jobs, The Best Perl Hackers
http://PerlHunter.com