job talk/symposium

Yaakov Sloman yaakov at perlfoundation.org
Thu Mar 6 05:46:03 PST 2014

You can be the organizer. I will explain more later. But, symposia are community organized and you can choose the format.  You will need to get people to help, promote it, and that sort of thing.

--
Ya'akov Sloman
Community Advocate

yaakov at perlfoundation.org
+1 (412) 407-7375

This email is not digitally signed because it was sent from my phone.
If in doubt about its authenticity, reply and I will send a signed version from the desktop.