[yapc] slides from talks?

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Wed Jun 20 11:29:31 PDT 2012

On Wed, 20 Jun 2012, Mike Covington wrote:

> Some of the captured video streams are at http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE3F888A650339DDF&feature=plcp.  (I didn't see the ones you
> are looking for, but I believe everything will be upload eventually to some site.)  As for the actual slides, I've seen some people posting
> their own slides, but I don't know of a central location that is hosting any. Anyone know if there are plans to consolidate and host the
> slides?-Mike

Ideally each person would edit their talk description and include a link
to their slides. I did this for my long talk (but not my lightning talk) -
http://act.yapcna.org/2012/talk/158

-dave

http://VegGuide.org               http://blog.urth.org
Your guide to all that's veg      House Absolute(ly Pointless)