[yapc] slides from talks?

Mike Covington mfcovington at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 10:57:14 PDT 2012

Some of the captured video streams are at http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE3F888A650339DDF&feature=plcp.  (I didn't see the ones you are looking for, but I believe everything will be upload eventually to some site.)  As for the actual slides, I've seen some people posting their own slides, but I don't know of a central location that is hosting any. Anyone know if there are plans to consolidate and host the slides?
-Mike