[yapc] Very late booking?

Joshua joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 23:51:43 PDT 2012

Sad yes, but don't be too sad.... you still have options:

If you care about the talks as they happen, the conference is being
live streamed: http://blog.yapcna.org/post/24205748407/live-stream-urls,
so you can watch the talks from the beach instead of from an
uncomfortable conference chair.

If you want to spend the week in Madison there is the Hallway++ track:
http://shadow.cat/blog/matt-s-trout/announcing-hallway-plusplus/

And I doubt Uri would kick anyone out of the pre-conference dinner :)

You might not get a t-shirt, but there are some pretty good options.