[yapc] Schedule and Wiki Now Open

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcatsystems.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 15:19:35 PST 2012

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 06:11:38PM -0500, Chris Nehren wrote:
> > I'd suggest turning off smart quoting for email
> > that may be read by anything other than MS Word.
>
> It displays sanely for me in Apple Mail.app and in mutt. Fix your
> client.

They're still horrible. Just because it's Lembark complaining doesn't mean
he doesn't have a point.

(or should I get the YAPC organisers to send out some local::lib
bootstrap examples with that mailer setup ... :)

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst