[yapc] Third round of YAPC::NA::2011 talks accepted!

Chris Nehren c.nehren/yapc at shadowcat.co.uk
Thu Mar 17 20:13:47 PDT 2011

We've just accepted our third round of talks for YAPC::NA::2011 in
Asheville, NC! As always, just because your talk has not been accepted
yet it does not mean that it will not be.

This also marks the last of our early acceptances. You now have just
seven days to submit a talk for YAPC::NA::2011. We have roughly half of
the talks we need, so please start submitting everything you can think
of (toss rubber band airplanes around an auditorium, tell tales of
undead email messages haunting your family, anything!).

--
Thanks and best regards,
Chris Nehren